The Scale-Up Forum
The University of Manchester’s Scale-Up Forum is a peer-to-peer network for ambitious businesses at all stages of their scale-up and growth journeys.
Business leaders will have the opportunity to explore common challenges, share experiences and lessons learnt, and become part of the University’s innovation ecosystem.
Join the Scale-Up Forum
Contact our team to find out more.
The forum is member-led, with agenda items, discussion topics and spotlight sessions suggested and agreed by forum members.
To get the most out of the forum, we recommend that members are business leaders from organisations that have:
- an established product or service;
- been incorporated for at least three years;
- achieved growth in either employee numbers or turnover in the past two years.
Forum member benefits
- Cross-discipline academic insight and thought leadership.
- Opportunity to initiate collaborative R&D projects and access funding for growth.
- Connect with the University's regional and national business support organisations.
- Share experiences and hear about successful business scale-ups.
- Attend peer-to-peer networking events, webinars and roundtable discussions.
- Access an online portal to access forum resources and connect with other members.
- Receive annual Scale-Up Institute report and commentary.
Quarterly face-to-face member meetings will be complemented by regular ‘Spotlight Sessions’, such as webinars, roundtables or workshops, where members will have the opportunity to deep-dive into hot-topics, areas of expertise or specific sector challenges.
The Scale-Up Forum is supported by the following organisations: