Masood Entrepreneurship Centre presents Global Entrepreneurship Week 2023
The Masood Entrepreneurship Centre (MEC) will be hosting a series of events in celebration of the upcoming Global Entrepreneurship Week on 13th -17th November.
This exciting initiative promises to provide a golden opportunity for students to engage with the entrepreneurial community, learn from seasoned business leaders, become more employable and hone their own entrepreneurial skills.
Throughout the week, MEC has organised various workshops, panel discussions, and networking events. These activities will cover a broad range of topics designed to inspire and empower budding entrepreneurs, including strategies for fundraising and business model development.
This initiative by the Masood Entrepreneurship Centre is a testament to its commitment to fostering an entrepreneurial spirit among its students. Whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur or simply interested in improving on your current skills, these events promise to be both informative and inspiring.
Details about the schedule of events and the registration process can be seen below:
- MEC GEW2023 Launch with Matthew Scullion of Matillion (Online and in-person)
- In Conversation with David Levine, CEO of Glenluna Ventures (Online and in-person)
- MECitHappen Workshop - Intro to Starting a Business (In-person)
- Entrepreneurs@MCR - Emma Jones CBE, Founder of Enterprise Nation (Online and in-person)
- Your Next Move…Sport: Entrepreneurship & Social Enterprise panel discussion (In-person)
- MECitHappen Workshop - Personal Branding 101 (In-person)
- Elevate X: Student Startup Sprint - Workshop by Accelerate Me (In-person)
- Building a Startup Step by Step - with Ash Rust of Sterling Road VC (Online and in-person)
More information about the events, locations and registration can be found here.
The Masood Entrepreneurship Centre encourages all interested individuals to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Stay tuned on our social media channels to catch a glimpse on this exciting week of entrepreneurial exploration and learning.