For the highest standard of teaching and research to take place at The University of Manchester, we require Professional Services that operate at a level to match.
- Directorate of Compliance and Risk
- Directorate of Estates and Facilities
- Directorate of Finance
- Directorate of Planning
- Directorate of Human Resources
- Directorate of IT Services
- Directorate of Legal Affairs and Board Secretariat
- Governance Office
- Directorate of Research and Business Engagement
- Directorate for the Student Experience
- Division of Communications and Marketing
- Division of Development and Alumni Relations
- The University Library
- Office of Social Responsibility
Each of these report to the Registrar, Secretary and Chief Operating Officer, who in turn reports to the President of the University.
There is also a Director of Faculty Operations in each Faculty, overseeing support for these areas.