University accommodation is available to students accepted for 10, 6 and 4-week pre-sessional courses at the University Centre for Academic English.
Pre-sessional course accommodation
- Sheavyn House (Fallowfield campus) – available to PS10 students only.
Booking dates: 1 July 2023 to 9 September 2023.
- Unsworth Park (Fallowfield campus) – available to PS6 and PS4 students only.
Booking dates and cost
- For PS6: 29 July 2023 to 9 September 2023, at £1,197.
- For PS4: 12 August 2023 to 9 September 2023, at £789.
- Whitworth Park (city campus) – available to all students.
Bookings dates and cost
- For PS10: 1 July 2023 to 9 September 2023, at £1,400.
- For PS6: 29 July 2023 to 9 September 2023, at £840.
- For PS4: 12 August 2023 to 9 September 2023, at £560.
The accommodation licence agreement is set to coincide with the PS6 course dates with arrival from the Saturday prior to the start of your course and end date on the Saturday immediately following the end of your course.
Bookings for 2023 pre-sessional accommodation are now closed.
Due to University term dates, early arrival is only available to students attending a PS6 or PS4 course.
If you would like to apply to move in early please send an email (once you have completed your pre-sessional accommodation booking) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Early arrival application’.
You will be provided with a complete bedding set and a kitchen pack with basic crockery, cutlery and pans.
We advise you to wait until after arrival before purchasing items for your accommodation.
There are plenty of supermarkets and stores within a short distance of all our accommodations that sell household items.
English summer programme accommodation
Accommodation is available for students attending a university English summer programme between 1 July 2023 and 9 September 2023.
Whitworth Park halls (city campus) – standard room with washbasin, cost: £140 per week.
Please email email@example.com to apply.