MClin Res Clinical Research / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
We require an honours first degree (Upper Second or above) in a relevant subject from an approved higher education institution. We may consider applicants with a Lower Second degree if you include documented evidence of exceptional innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and publications in your application.
For part-time students, we also require written support from your employer to attend the course and complete any necessary requirements.
International students must demonstrate English proficiency through a secure and approved testing system.
We ask for English language proof if you are from non-majority English speaking countries (a list of majority English speaking countries, as defined by the UK Home Office, can be found here).
Specifically, we require a minimum of:
- IELTS 7.0, with a score of 6.5 or above in each component
- TOEFL 623 paper based
- TOEFL 106 internet based (with a minimum score of 20 in each component)
- TOEFL 250 computer based
- GCSE English grade C
See further information about requirements for your country .
English language test validity
Other entry requirements
- two days per week minimum study time for part-time students) or full-time hours availability for full-time students;
- consistent computer and IT access;
- a PC or device that will enable you to connect with university learning platforms and video calling;
- a webcam, Skype, Zoom.