MSc ACS: Artificial Intelligence / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
We operate a selective staged admissions process. We give preference to students with the strongest grades from high-ranking institutions.
Successful applicants typically hold a First-class honours degree (70% average) from a UK university, or the overseas equivalent, in a Computer Science degree with a minimum of 50% Computer Science content.
We require that all applicants have a strong background in Computer Science reflected, for example, in solid programming and software development skills
We accept a range of qualifications, and welcome applications from overseas applicants. A typical successful offer-holder will evidence:
- China: a minimum of 87% in a 4-year bachelor's degree from a well ranked institution.
- India: a minimum of 65% (First Class with Distinction) in a BSc Eng, BEng or BTech degree, depending on the institution.
For further information on international entry requirements, please contact email@example.com
- IELTS: overall score of 7.0 with no sub-test below 6.5.
- TOEFL iBT: at least 100 overall with no sub-test less than 22. We do not accept 'MyBestScore'. We do not accept TOEFL iBT Home Edition.
- Pearson PTE: at least 76 overall with no sub-test below 70.
- Pre-sessional English run by the University Language Centre.
We also accept many other English language qualifications from overseas, depending on the qualification, the scores obtained and the University's assessment of its academic suitability.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to advise further.