Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
Course unit details:
|FHEQ level 7 – master's degree or fourth year of an integrated master's degree
|Available as a free choice unit?
- Learning at Work
- Work Motivation
- Personality, Selection and Assessment
- Stress and Well-Being
- Job Design
- Team Work in Organisations
- The Psychology of Change in Organisations
All unit materials are made available on Blackboard including course outlines, assessments, reading lists, course announcements, articles and papers, and links to past exam papers. Various methods of interaction and feedback are used including online office hours, online course work submission, and online assessment and feedback. An online student discussion forum is available and your lecturer may feedback messages to the whole class via Blackboard if the point that you have raised could be of benefit to others.
The course aims to provide students with a firm conceptual foundation in key theoretical perspectives in organisational psychology and to develop an understanding of their application.
By the end of the course students should be able to:
- Understand key theoretical approaches in Organisational Psychology;
- Apply psychological theory in organisational settings;
- Demonstrate practical skills in literature search, written and oral presentation, and team working.
Written and in class
Individual references will be given for each topic.
|Scheduled activity hours
|Assessment written exam
|Independent study hours
Informal Contact Method