PGCE Secondary School Direct: Business Education (14-19) / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
- Minimum 2:2 honours degree in business, management, economics, or a related subject, with at least half of the content directly related to business education.
- A strong academic record at A-level (or equivalent).
- Minimum grade C or 4 at GCSE (or equivalent) in English language and mathematics.
In addition to a grade of C at GCSE in English Language, applicants whose first language is not English are required to meet the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, 6.5 in writing, no sub-section below 6.0, or
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90 with a minimum score of 22 in writing and 20 in the other sub-sections, or
- Pearson PTE overall score of 62 with a minimum score of 62 in writing and 59 in the other sub-sections, or
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) overall score of 176 or above, with 176 in writing and no sub-section below 169.
English language test validity
Some English Language test results are only valid for two years. Your English Language test report must be valid on the start date of the course.