PGCE Secondary School Direct: Business Education (14-19) / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
Alternative entry requirements
Alternative entry requirements exist for this course. You may view these by selecting from the list below.
Academic entry qualification overview
- Minimum 2:2 honours degree in business, management, economics, or a related subject, with at least half of the content directly related to business education.
- A strong academic record at A-level (or equivalent).
- Minimum grade C or 4 at GCSE (or equivalent) in English language and mathematics.
In addition to a grade of C at GCSE in English Language, applicants whose first language is not English are required to meet the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, 6.5 in writing, no sub-section below 6.0, or
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90 with a minimum score of 22 in writing and 20 in the other sub-sections, or
- Pearson PTE overall score of 62 with a minimum score of 62 in writing and 59 in the other sub-sections, or
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) overall score of 176 or above, with 176 in writing and no sub-section below 169.