IT services for master’s students
Power your learning with fast and secure Wi-Fi, 24/7 telephone support and the option to rewatch lectures on demand.
IT Services look after most of the technology that powers The University of Manchester and the support that comes with it.
Student IT support
We have all the services you will need during your time with us, such as:
- Fast and secure Wi-Fi across campus and University-owned halls of residence with the eduroam network at no extra charge.
- Email and printing services.
- A personalised area on our video portal where you can watch and re-play your lectures, which is especially helpful during exam revision.
- 24/7 IT help and support for University services and your own tech through our telephone helpline, online support portal and the Library’s Live Chat facility.
- A team of representatives in halls of residence who can help to get you online, whether you’re studying, browsing, downloading or gaming.
- The opportunity to download Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and more) on your computer or mobile devices for free. Other software is also available for free or at a discount.
- Thousands of computers across campus for you to use – either in-person or remotely.
You’ll be able to easily access your study materials, news, timetables and many other systems through your computer, phone or tablet, wherever you are.