MSc Electrical Power Systems Engineering (Distance Learning) / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Advice to applicants
When completing the online application form please attach the following:
- Copies of Degree Certificates and official academic transcripts for all years of previous study. If these are in a language other than English, please provide an official translation.
- Copies of any English Language Certification , eg. IELTS or TOEFL if applicable.
- One Referee Report Form and accompanying letter of reference - this must be on company headed paper and signed by your referee confirming your place of work and briefly describing your current role. It should ideally be from your line manager.
- A CV or personal statement detailing your industrial experience of electrical power systems.
Computer and time requirements
To take part in the course you will need:
- An average of 15 hours per week to devote to studying.
- Regular access to a computer with internet access fast enough to run video conferencing / stream the video lectures
- A computer that meets the software requirements of the video conferencing and other software: (Broadband internet connection; Desktop or laptop PC with Windows 7 or later; 4 GB RAM; 6 GB disk space for installation (Administrator rights are required to install the software)
- A webcam, microphone (and a quiet space) for the weekly video tutorials and for the oral exams at the end of each unit