PhD Arts and Cultural Management / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
- A Bachelors (Honours) degree at 2:1 level or above (or its international equivalent) in a related subject; and
- A UK Master's degree with an overall average of 65% or higher, with a minimum of 65% in the dissertation and with no mark below 55% (or its international equivalent) in a related subject.
- Any strong relevant professional experience will be considered on a case by case basis
Students whose first language is not English require one of the following:
- an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with 7.0 in the writing component, or
- a TOEFL score of 600 paper-based test or 100 internet-based test, or
- a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 70 overall with 70 in the writing component, or
- an overall Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) III grade of Merit with Merit in the writing component.
English language test validity
Other international entry requirements
Professional entry qualification
We require evidence of competence and professional expertise in one or more relevant contexts (eg arts administration, management, public policy, fundraising, development, venue/events management and community work). Professional experience must be equivalent to at least 36 months' continuous employment.