PhD Environmental Science / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Before you start your application, make sure you have all the information and documents you will need:
- Potential supervisor: you can find a list of our Academic and Research staff here .
- Transcript and degree certificates: please notice that you will need to provide transcripts even if you haven't graduated by the time you apply.
- English certificate: see our entry requirements for more information.
- 2 academic references: please contact your referees and ask them to email their reference letter and referee report form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Personal statement: your personal statement shouldn't be longer than a page. For more information on how to write one see here .
- Research proposal: for advice on how to write one click here .
* Please notice that you will need to submit translations if your original documents are not in English.
* It is preferable to submit your documents in PDF format.