Regular reviews and reporting are essential to ensure we meet our environmental sustainability targets.
Each year we will:
- Draw in University expertise and use the latest science and research to ensure we are on the right track.
- Seek out opportunities to embed environmental sustainability considerations within our systems and processes.
- Draw on best practice from the higher education sector and beyond to inform our thinking and actions.
- Engage and support our colleagues to deliver against these commitments.
- Use our progress to demonstrate the University’s contribution to the UNs’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Use other committees and groups, such as the People Committee or the Audit and Risk Committee to further our goals.