MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Student Route Part-Time Study Option: For international students The University does not currently offer student route sponsorship for part-time study.
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneur course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- valid English language qualification
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- statement of purpose (this is included as part of your application form, you do not need to email your statement of purpose directly to the Admissions Team)