MSc Management / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Management course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
Please note: there is a non-refundable application fee of £60, which you can pay using our secure online payment facility . We cannot consider applications until you have paid the application fee.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- £60 non-refundable application fee payment
- valid English language qualification
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- statement of purpose (this is included as part of your application form, you do not need to email your statement of purpose directly to the Admissions Team)