MSc Model-based Drug Development - Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Modelling / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
We require an UG honours degree (minimum Lower Second or equivalent) from a reputable internationally-recognised institution in:
- Pharmaceutical sciences and other health sciences related degrees;
- Biomedical sciences;
Priority will be given to students with the strongest grades from high-ranking institutions. We expect successful applicants to demonstrate:
- Interest and basic understanding of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic concepts.
- Numerical ability.
- Prior experience and/or evidenced interest in use of relevant scientific programming languages.
English language students whose first language is not English require a minimum of one of the following:
- IELTS: 7.0 with at least 6.5 in writing
- Internet-based TOEFL: 94 with a minimum of 22 in each component.
We may also accept evidence of a confirmed place on a University pre-sessional English language course if your current IELTS scores are:
- minimum 6.5 overall with 6.0 in writing plus enrolment and attendance on the 5-week pre-sessional course (PS5);
- minimum 6.0 overall with 5.5 in writing plus enrolment and attendance on the 10-week pre-sessional course (PS10).
See further information about requirements for your country .