MSc Renewable Energy and Clean Technology / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Please note that we can only assess complete applications. Complete applications must include all of the applicable items from the following list:
- Official Bachelor degree transcripts, including official translations and original language copies if study not undertaken in English. 2+2 and 3+1 applicants must provide official transcripts and certificates from both institutions.
- Final Degree Certificate, or Study Certificate confirming dates duration and level if degree not yet complete.
- One supporting reference letter, signed by hand and on headed paper.
- Current IELTS certificate if available (please note that conditional offers can be made without proof of English ability).
- If studying in the UK from overseas, a copy of your BRP card and an enrolment letter accurately confirming dates duration level and location of UK studies.
- If still studying, please provide an official list of all the modules you are taking in your final year.
- Applicants studying in China are required to provide an official document confirming average percentage grade.
- A CV is compulsory for applicants who have been out of education for three or more years.
Please note that failure to provide these documents may lead to your application being declined. We will only contact you once to request any missing documents, and failure to provide them by the deadlines given in our email will result in your application being unsuccessful.