MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Please list any other quantitative courses or qualifications you have taken in addition to your undergraduate degree
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
To defer your offer to the following year, you must contact your admission officer to get a copy of the deferral form. You can only defer your place for one year.
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again. Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved. We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.