PGDip Reliability Engineering and Asset Management / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
If you have any questions about the application process or about our entry requirements please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise you further.
Advice to applicants
Please ensure you have all your supporting documents scanned and ready to upload with your online application.
We require the following documents before we can consider your application:
- Transcript of your studies to date including credit weighting and grades achieved. If your academic documents are in languages other than English, please provide them in their original version and official translations.
- An official document from your university verifying your current weighted average mark (not arithmetic average) if this information is not included in your transcript of study. Please note : where grades are given as a percentage, the weighted average mark must also be recorded as a percentage, not as a GPA grade.
- You will need to provide the name and contact details of one referee as part of your application.
- Degree certificate if you have already graduated.
- A CV if you graduated more than three years ago.
How your application is considered
We consider your full academic history including which course units you have taken and the marks obtained. Even if you have met our minimum entry requirements, we will take into account your marks in relevant course units in our final decision making.
If you graduated more than three years ago, we will also consider the information contained on your CV and any relevant work experience you have to assess if you are still able to fulfil the entry criteria.
Overseas (non-UK) applicants
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1,000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
Please upload a copy of your current valid passport with your application showing the photograph page with your application. For CAS purposes, this must show your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and the date the passport is valid until, which must be later than the date of your planned arrival in the UK, and the start date of your course.
If you have previously studied in the UK on a Tier 4 visa as an undergraduate or postgraduate student, please send a copy of your previous CAS statement to us as it will assist with the issue of your new CAS statement. This includes study in the UK on study abroad programmes and any study that you did not complete.
You cannot use your CAS to apply for a visa more than three months before the start date of your course. The Admissions Team will contact you at the appropriate time.
Your CAS number is only valid for one Tier 4 application.