MSc Health Data Science / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Please apply via our online application form , following any instructions for completion carefully. See the Application and selection section for details of the supporting documents that we require. We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications if the course is full.
Advice to applicants
Your application form must include the following documents:
- two academic/professional references on letter headed paper, signed and dated within six months of your application. Unfortunately we cannot request references from your referees on your behalf;
- official academic certificates and transcripts of all your current and previous studies (with fully certified translations by a professional translator if not in English);
- personal statement of approximately 300-500 words about why you wish to take this course and how it will affect your personal and professional development;
- CV including details of relevant professional/voluntary experience;
- a scanned copy of the photograph page of your passport;
- proof of English Language proficiency (if appropriate).
Supporting documents can be uploaded and submitted with the online application form, or sent directly to email@example.com .
Your application cannot be considered until all your supporting documents are supplied. Please include your University ID in all correspondence.
How your application is considered
Overseas (non-UK) applicants
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful, you may apply again.
Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved.
We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.