MSc International Disaster Management and Humanitarian Response - January Intake / Careers
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
This course can open up a wide range of career options, such as roles in the civil service within various government ministries, including disaster management offices, foreign offices, and international development offices.
You could also work at international institutions such as:
- UN Inter-Agency Standing Committee
- International Strategy for Disaster Risk Reduction
- World Bank
- World Health Organisation
- Peacebuilding Commission
- Department of Peacekeeping Operations
- Regional bodies such as the European Union, African Union, Organization of American States.
Alongside the expertise of specific course unit conveners, the programme draws from a wide range of disciplines, including academics from the Environment, Education and Development, Nursing and practitioners and academics from the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, International Alert, Mines Action Group, Save the Children International and Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF).