Develop your skills and experience
All our courses offer their own distinctive opportunities underpinned by the benefits offered by a global institution.
A master’s course gives you a year (or two, if you’re studying part-time) to develop your skills and experience within your chosen field.
Supporting your development
We'll support you in your learning through our:
- Facilities – offering 24/7 IT support, huge investment in campus buildings and the UK's best-resourced academic library.
- Learning environment – offering blended and flexible learning so you can fit your studies around you.
- Student support – offering academic and wellbeing support services to make your Manchester experience as rewarding as possible.
- Immerse yourself in our cultural venues and discover everything the city of Manchester has to offer before and after you graduate.
- Make a difference to people, communities or causes you care about and develop new skills through our volunteering opportunities.
- Join a diverse community with students and staff from all backgrounds with a range of experiences and get stuck in with our Students’ Union and societies.
- Get involved with our Masood Entrepreneurship Centre’s events, competitions and resources to support your business and social enterprise ideas.
- Access a range of support services to give you the confidence to push yourself and the reassurance that we’ll be there to help you when you need us.
- Develop skills that help you stand out from the crowd and become more employable and desirable to future employers.