MSc Accounting and Finance / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current overall average, the average for your accounting and/or finance major / specialization, and if possible your position in class.
- Please list any other accounting and finance courses or qualifications you have taken in addition to your undergraduate degree.
- Please tell us why you are interested in the MSc Accounting and Finance course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is very competitive to gain a place on this course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an exceptional applicant compared to others.
Please note: there is a non-refundable application fee of £60, which you can pay using our secure online payment facility . We cannot consider applications until you have paid the application fee.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot be processed without the following:
- £60 non-refundable application fee payment
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript and a list of final year modules
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application .