School of Social Sciences - Economics PhD Studentships - 2021
Type of award
- Home Fees or overseas fees
- £18,009 annual maintenance stipend (to be confirmed)
- Students can apply for certain research expenses from the Research Training Support Grant.
Please note that in the event that you withdraw from the Programme at any time prior to completion of the PhD, you may be required to pay back, at University's discretion, the maintenance stipend received on a pro-rata basis.
Continuation of award
Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
Please see the programme information for academic entry requirements .
This funding is available to all nationalities.
Full on-line application which must include;
- Research proposal
- Two academic references
- Degree certificate and transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Name of preferred supervisor (include this information on the application form).
- GRE score (international (non UK/EU) applicants only and only if NOT studied in the UK previously)
08 Jan 2021
8th January 2021
Contact details for enquiries
- Edita Pymm
PhD Admissions Manager
Tel: 0161 275 4743