EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships in Alliance Manchester Business School (2020-21 entry)
Type of award
- Faculty of Humanities
- Alliance Manchester Business School
There are full studentships and tuition fees-only studentships available depending on the candidates' residential eligibility.
Continuation of award
Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
This funding is available to students from the UK and EU.
Other eligibility criteria
- PhD application form
- Degree certificate and transcripts
- Research proposal maximum of 1,500 words excluding reference. Over-length proposals will be automatically excluded from the Faculty consideration.
- A separate statement of fit to EPSRC research themes (maximum 250 words)
- Two academic references
Contact details for enquiries
- Lynne Barlow-Cheetham
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 1200