PhD Social Statistics / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
- A First or Upper Second Class Bachelor's degree (or its international equivalent) in a cognate subject.
- Master's degree, in a cognate subject, with a minimum average grade of 65% in both the taught course units and your dissertation and no mark below 55% (or international equivalent).
Candidates whose first language is not English require one of the following certificates:
- IELTS test minimum scores - 7 overall, 7 in writing, 6.5 other sections;
- TOEFL (internet based) test minimum scores - 103 overall, 28 in writing, 25 other sections.
- Other tests may be considered - please contact us for advice.
Please note, CAS statements are only issued when all conditions of the offer have been satisfied, PDF copy of passport received and the offer accepted.
If you are eligible to do a pre-sessional English course (either 6 or 10 weeks), you will need to successfully complete the course at the required level before you can register on your academic course.