MSc by Research Theoretical Physics / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Before you start your application, make sure you have all the information and documents you will need:
- Potential supervisor - we advise that you contact a potential supervisor before submitting your application. You can find a list of our Academic and Research staff here
- Transcript and degree certificates - please notice that you will need to provide transcripts even if you haven't graduated by the time you apply
- English certificate - see our entry requirements for more information
- 2 academic references - please contact your referees and ask them to email their reference letter and referee report form to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the PG coordinator of your chosen research project. Bear in mind that the references should be on letter-headed paper and signed
- Personal statement - your personal statement shouldn't be longer than a page. For more information on how to write a personal statement see here
- Research proposal - it is not strictly necessary as you will be applying for a set research project
* Please notice that you will need to submit translations if your original documents are not in English.
* It is preferable to submit your documents in PDF format.