- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
BA Ancient History / Careers
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
You'll develop a range of transferable skills, including the ability to:
- think logically and imaginatively;
- communicate effectively;
- interpret, assess and evaluate information and data;
- propose ideas and theories;
- lead and participate in discussions;
- work independently and to deadlines;
- and demonstrate an understanding of different cultures and societies.
Recent graduates have entered a variety of professional fields including law, archaeology and education, with employers including:
- UK government departments
- law firms
- educational institutions
Others have gone on to further study, undertaking taught master's and postgraduate research degrees in similar and related fields.
Find out more on our careers and employability page.
The University has its own dedicated Careers Service that you would have full access to as a student and for two years after you graduate. At Manchester you will have access to a number of opportunities to help boost your employability .