Join us for one of our undergraduate virtual or in-person open days and discover what sets us apart.
2023 open days
|Date||Type of open day|
|Monday, 24 to Friday, 28 April||Virtual open week|
|Saturday, 17 June||On campus|
|Saturday, 24 June||On campus|
|Monday, 10 to 14 July||Virtual open week|
|Saturday, 30 September||On campus|
|Saturday, 14 October||On campus|
|Monday, 13 to 17 November||Virtual open week|
You'll be able to book the April open week at the end of February and the summer open days at the end of April.
Whether you prefer in-person or virtual, get to know The University of Manchester the way that works for you. If you’re joining us in person, you can expect:
- subject-level information sessions;
- tours of our academic and one of the accommodation campuses;
- the opportunity to get a feel for the campus and what it’s like to study here.
If you’re joining us virtually, you can expect:
- live student panels, with the chance to ask questions;
- useful information on all aspects of studying and living here.
Take a self-guided tour of campus with our Visit UoM app.
Join a tour of campus with one of our student ambassadors.
Hear from our staff and current students about all things relating to Manchester and studying at university.