- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
BASS Politics and Social Anthropology / Careers
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
We have an excellent reputation for employability and are currently the joint most targeted university by top graduate recruiters in the UK.
Our graduates pursue a variety of careers including journalism and the media, charities, consultancy, civil service, finance, marketing, social work, teaching, the law and postgraduate study. Recent examples include:
- the Foreign and Commonwealth Office;
- the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, the Houses of Parliament, and the Ministry of Justice;
- the United Nations;
- the Centre for Social Justice;
- the Royal Bank of Scotland;
- the Department for Work and Pensions;
- Manchester City Council; and
- The South Omo Research Centre.
The University has its own dedicated Careers Service that you would have full access to as a student and for two years after you graduate. At Manchester you will have access to a number of opportunities to help boost your employability .
We work with students and the careers service to embed employability into our courses through specific careers and networking events.You can also boost your employability by choosing course units in Year 2 from the University College for Interdisciplinary Learning .
Find out more on the careers and employability page.