BA Drama and Film Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical contextual A-level offer
Grades BBB including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.Find out more about contextual admissions.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall. 6,5,5 in Higher Level subjects
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Take advantage of the opportunities offered on the Drama course, but focus more specifically on the study of film and television.
- Study units on theatre and film history and theory, as well as practical courses in film-making.
- Tailor your studies as you progress; select from our breadth of course units to expand both your theoretical and practical understanding of screen and stage.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.