BA Liberal Arts / Careers
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
- The ability to work independently
- Time management and planning skills
- An ability to work effectively in groups by delegating tasks and collaborating
- Communications skills to relate to a range of audiences
- An ability to develop research that responds to real-world challenges by engaging with organisations and institutions.
The University has its own dedicated Careers Service that you would have full access to as a student and for two years after you graduate. At Manchester you will have access to a number of opportunities to help boost your employability .
Find out more on the Careers and employability page.