- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
BSc Education / Careers
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
Graduates will be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of education and competency in professional educational environments. Potential career routes for BSc Education graduates include:
- primary and early years education;
- special needs teaching;
- youth work;
- child and adolescent counselling and educational psychology;
- mental health assistance;
- school-based intervention training and delivery;
- educational officer training (for local authorities);
- Teaching English as a Second Language;
- non-government organisations (NGOs) focused on community education;
- academic research.
The skills you'll develop, such as written and oral communication, teamwork, project management, intercultural awareness, proficiency in research and critical evaluation, are vital for a variety of careers.
For more information, see careers and employability
The University has its own dedicated Careers Service that you would have full access to as a student and for two years after you graduate.
At Manchester you will have access to a number of opportunities to help boost your employability .