Elys Roberts Scholarship deadline extended to 31st August 2022
Deadlines for applications for the Elys Roberts Scholarship to study Global Health MSc/PGDip/PGCert has been extended to Wednesday, 31 August.
The Elys Roberts scholarship is available to support talented applicants from or working in low/middle-income countries and HCRI is looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Professional experience related to Global Health
- A clear idea of how the MSc in Global Health and studying at HCRI will benefit their career
- A clear passion around the subject of global health
- Conditions of the scholarship include the providing blog entries throughout their study and writing a testimonial at the end of their course.
Applicants may be of any nationality, and will need to complete their application by the closing date of Wednesday, 31 August 2022 11.59pm (BST):
- Submit the University of Manchester postgraduate admissions form, providing all necessary supporting material (including transcript and two references); and
- Submit a 500-word case for support of how you meet the bursary criteria by email to email@example.com. Please include your full name and application ID number.