MBA Manchester Full-Time MBA / Overview
Year of entry: 2020
- Degree awarded
- Master of Business Administration
- 18, 15 or 12 months (full-time)
- Entry requirements
- Minimum of three years' post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT ® , GRE ® or MAT score
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
To view the full entry requirements, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website.
- Number of places/applicants
- Typically there are 100 students per class representing 30 nationalities.
- How to apply
To apply for the Full-time MBA you will need to submit the online application form and the application documents listed below:
- Admission essay
- Degree transcript(s) and certificate(s) or professional qualifications
- Admissions test report: GMAT, GRE (or MAT in some circumstances)
- English Language score report (if applicable)
Before you apply, please review the entry requirements and read the application guidelines in the section below. If you have any questions please contact our friendly team: Full-timeMBA.Admissions@manchester.ac.uk
Please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website to view full details of the application process.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
Are you an ambitious professional looking to transform yourself, your career and your life?
The Manchester Full-time MBA is one of the world's most practical MBAs. You will gain unbeatable experience for your CV by taking on three consultancy projects with real clients. It doesn't get more hands-on than that.
Our programme offers the flexibility to change programme length, personal careers support, an international alumni network, electives at six global centres, internship opportunities and more.
For full programme information, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website.
- Full-time MBA Information Session in Manchester, Saturday 26 October, 10:30am-1pm
- Online Programme Webinar, 21 October, 1:00-1:45pm
- Online Programme Webinar, 21 October, 6:00-6:45pm
- Online information session, 27 November, 1:00-1:45pm
- Online information session, 27 November, 6:00-6:45pm
- Online information session, 11 December (1-1.45pm)
- Online information session, 11 December (6-6.45pm)
We also attend MBA fairs across the world and we offer one-to-one consultations to all applicants. For further information, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2020, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £44,000 (Fee Collected by School)
International students (per annum): £44,000 (Fee Collected by School)
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
We offer a generous range of scholarships every year and all self-funding applicants are automatically considered as part of the admissions process. To view a full list of scholarships, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website .
All graduates of the University of Manchester or UMIST receive a loyalty bursary. This is a 20% discount on the tuition fees that they are personally funding.
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Contact name
- MBA Recruitment Team
- +44 (0) 161 275 7212
Alliance Manchester Business School was established in 1965 as one of the UK's first two business schools. Today, we are the UK's largest campus-based business and management school, and 'Original Thinking Applied' is at the heart of everything we do. Find out more .
- Manchester Global MBA (Finance) (Accelerated)
- Manchester Global MBA
- The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.