MBA Manchester Full-Time MBA / Careers
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
Whatever your background, the Manchester Full-time MBA could help you change industry, secure a promotion, boost your salary or relocate to a new country. Where will it take you?
- 82% of 2021 graduates seeking a role had accepted an offer within 3 months of graduating.
- 94% average salary increase 3 years after graduation (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2022)
- £98,300 average salary 3 years after graduating (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2022)
According to our latest Alliance MBS Full-time MBA employment report:
- 92% of 2018 graduates seeking a role had accepted an offer by the end of the year
- 44% remained in the UK
- 19% are working in the technology industry, 22% in consulting, 21% in finance
We are part of a select group of business schools globally that holds triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
To find out more about our rankings and accreditations, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website .