MSc Economics / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
- 1 November (decision by 8 December; accept offer by 15 January)
- 7January (decision by 14 February, accept offer by 16 March)
- 2 March (decision by 8 April, accept offer by 8 May)
- 1 May (decision by 1 June, accept offer by 1 July)
If we make you an offer, you will have approximately 4 weeks to accept (conditional and un-conditional offers). Any offers not accepted by the deadline will be withdrawn so that an offer can be made to another candidate.
All conditional offer holders have until 1 August to satisfy the conditions of the offer.
Due to competition for places, we give preference to students with grades above our minimum entry requirements.
You need to ensure that you submit your supporting documents with your online application as it may delay us processing your application before the decision deadline.
Whilst we aim to give you a decision on your application by the decision date, in some instances due to the competition for places/volume of applications received, it may be necessary to roll your application forward to the next deadline date. If this is the case, we will let you know after the deadline date.
Applications received after our final selection deadline will be considered at our discretion if places are still available.
We can accept your application before you complete your undergraduate studies; please submit your latest transcripts with your online application.
- all places are subject to availability and if you apply for one of the later dates, some courses may already be closed. We recommend that you apply early in the cycle to secure your place with us;
- meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee an offer;
- if you are a current undergraduate student at the University of Manchester, you may be eligible to apply via the 'Fast-Track' scheme. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a copy of the Postgraduate prospectus, email email@example.com.
If you are a current undergraduate student at The University of Manchester, you may be eligible to apply via the Fast-Track scheme. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.