MRes Management / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
To submit an application, please apply online. Supporting documents may be provided electronically with your application.
An application should consist of the following documents.
1. Online application form
2. 3000-word Research Proposal outline
3. Certificates of all your previous degrees - these must be official English translations.
4. Grade transcripts of all your previous degrees - these must be official English translations. If you are currently undertaking a degree programme, an up-to-date interim transcript will be sufficient at this stage.
5. Two academic references, preferably from your most recent degree. Please note: If you are nominating a potential supervisor, they cannot act as a referee for you.
6. IELTS, TOEFL or PTE test result slip (if applicable)
Application deadlines for September entry: 30 June 2022
We strongly recommend candidates to apply early and to make sure that all required documents are submitted with the application.
How your application is considered
1. Application submitted online
2. Application screened to ensure the candidate meets the entry requirements and has submitted all their supporting documents.
3. If the candidate meets the minimum entry requirements and all documents have been received, the application is passed to the appropriate academics within the School for consideration and to identify a suitable supervisory team.
4. Prospective supervisors will interview the applicant and make a decision following the interview