MSc Management of Projects / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
The minimum academic entry requirement for this Master's course is an Upper Second Class (2:1) UK honours degree or international equivalent in a relevant subject, such as relevant engineering, science, business, economics and management disciplines.
• IELTS: overall score of 7.0 with no sub-test below 6.5.
• TOEFL iBT: at least 100 overall with no sub-test less than 22. We do not accept 'MyBestScore'. We do not accept TOEFL iBT Home Edition.
• Pearson PTE: at least 76 overall with no sub-test below 70.
• Pre-sessional English run by the University Centre for Academic English
• An acceptable equivalent English Language qualification.