MA Political Science - Governance and Public Policy Pathway (Research Route) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 Months. [Full-Time] 24 Months [Part-Time]
- Entry requirements
UK 2:1 (Hons) degree (or international equivalent) in any subject.
Please supply your degree transcript with details of the courses you have taken and marks obtained (if available).
- Number of places/applicants
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL AND NO NEW APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
Current University of Manchester students please contact the Admissions Office directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to apply
To request a copy of the Postgraduate prospectus for the School of Social Sciences please email email@example.com
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You would like to study at a centre for public policy research with an international reputation
- You are interested in unique opportunities to engage with academics, politicians and policy makers through Policy@Manchester
- You want the chance to undertake policy placements with policy makers and organisations in and around Manchester
Course Director: Dr Andrew Westwood, email; firstname.lastname@example.org
To be announced.
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
- Faculty of Humanities/School of Social Sciences - Manchester Alumni Scholarship Scheme
- School of Social Sciences - MA Political Science - Governance and Public Policy Pathway (Professor Martin Burch Bursary)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.