MA Political Economy (Standard Route) / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
- 1 November (decision by 8 December; accept offer by 15 January);
- 7 January (decision by 14 February, accept offer by 16 March);
- 2 March (decision by 8 April, accept offer by 8 May);
- 1 May (decision by 1 June, accept offer by 1 July).
If we make you an offer, you will have approximately 4 weeks to accept. Any offers not accepted by the deadline will be withdrawn so that an offer can be made to another candidate.
All conditional offer holders will have until 1 August to satisfy the conditions of their offer.
You need to ensure that you submit your supporting documents with your online application as it may delay us processing your application.
Whilst we aim to give you a decision on your application by the decision date, in some instances it may be necessary to roll your application forward to the next deadline date. If this is the case we will let you know after the deadline date.
We can accept your application before you complete your undergraduate studies; please submit your latest transcripts with your online application.
- All places are subject to availability and if you apply for one of the later dates, some courses may be closed, we recommend that you apply early in the cycle.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee an offer.
- If you are a current undergraduate student at The University of Manchester, you may be eligible to apply via the 'Fast-Track' scheme, email email@example.com for further information.
- For a copy of the postgraduate prospectus, email firstname.lastname@example.org.