MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- valid English language qualification
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- statement of purpose (this is included as part of your application form, you do not need to email your statement of purpose directly to the Admissions Team)
To defer your offer to the following year, you must contact your admission officer to get a copy of the deferral form. You can only defer your offer for one year.
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again. Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved. We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course. If you are applying for a place for the same year of entry through UCAS Extra, you should provide additional evidence of your suitability for the course. If you are applying through clearing you are required to meet the clearing requirements. In both UCAS Extra and clearing the places will be subject to availability.