MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development (Distance Learning) / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
You should have a good bachelor's degree (minimum Upper Second (2:1) or international equivalent).
Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the following language requirements:
- IELTS Test score of 6.5 or more overall, with a minimum score of 6.5 in writing and a minimum score of 6.0 in the other subsections, or
- TOEFL internet-based test score of 90 or more overall, with a minimum writing score of 22 and no other subsection below 20, or
- Pearson Test of English score of 62 or more overall, with a minimum score of 62 in writing and a minimum score of 55 in the other subsections, or
- Grade C in the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, or
- Grade A in the Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English.
English language test validity
Some English Language test results are only valid for two years. Your English Language test report must be valid on the start date of the course.
Other international entry requirements
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries. For these and general requirements including English language see Accepted entry qualifications from your country
Relevant work experience
You are expected to have one year's full-time or two years' part-time work experience.
Professional entry qualification
If you do not meet our academic entry qualification criterion, your admission may still be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided.