MSc Green Infrastructure / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
We require a UK bachelor's degree with a First or Upper Second (2.1) classification or the overseas equivalent.
Degrees in Planning, Geography, Earth Sciences and Environmental Sciences are desirable, but not essential.
- IELTS (Academic) test score of 6.5 or more overall, with a minimum writing score of 6.5 and no other subsection below 6.0
- TOEFL internet-based test score of 90 or more overall, with a minimum writing score of 22 and no other subsection below 20
- Pearson Test of English score of 59 or more overall, with a minimum writing score of 59 and no other subsection below 59
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) overall score of 176 or above, with 176 in writing and no sub-section below 169 -OR- Grade C if taken before January 2015(Please note that the Cambridge First Certificate in English is not acceptable)
We will consider applicants who do not meet these scores but you may be required to complete a pre-sessional English language course at The University of Manchester prior to the start of the course.
To be considered for a pre-sessional English language course for this programme we require the following minimum IELTS (Academic) scores:
- 10 week pre-sessional course: Minimum 5.5 overall with minimum 5.5 in each subskill
- 6 Week Pre-Sessional Course : Minimum 6.0 overall with minimum 6.0 in writing, no more than one subskill of 5.5 and no subskill below 5.5