MPH Master of Public Health (on campus) / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Please apply via our online application form.
See the application and selection section for details of the supporting documents we require. We recommend that you apply as early as possible.
Late applications may be considered. We reserve the right to close applications if the course is full.
Advice to applicants
Your application form must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- Two academic references on letter headed paper or sent from work emails. Professional references can be provided in instances where you have been out of university for more than 3 years. We do not contact referees directly so please inform them yourself.
- Copies of official degree certificates (with translations if not in English) if you have already graduated.
- Copies of official university transcripts (with translations if not in English).
- A personal statement (approximately 300-500 words) about why you wish to take this course and how it will affect your personal and professional development. This statement should try and refer to your current role.
- Full CV including any voluntary experience.
- Proof of English language proficiency (if required).
Supporting documents can be uploaded with the online application form or sent directly to email@example.com .
After applying, please do not submit documents in any other way without telling us first so we can provide you with the most efficient service.
Please make sure you include your University ID number on any correspondence and do not send any documents before you have submitted your application
How your application is considered
The Programme Director will review your application on receipt of all required supporting documentation.
Applicants are considered on an academic and relevant professional experience basis, based on all information provided.