PGCert Healthcare Ethics Postgraduate Certificate / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
- 1 November (decision by 8 December, accept offer by 15 January);
- 7 January (decision by 14 February, accept offer by 16 March);
- 2 March (decision by¿8 April, accept offer by¿8 May);
- 4 May (decision by 1 June,¿accept offer by 1 July).
If we make you an offer, you will have four weeks¿to accept. Any offers not accepted by the deadline will be withdrawn.
All conditional offer-holders will have until 1 August to satisfy the conditions of their offer.
You¿need to ensure that you submit your supporting¿documents with your online application as it may delay us processing your application. While we aim to give¿respond by the decision date, it may be necessary to roll your application forward to the next date.¿
We can accept your application before you complete your undergraduate¿course, submit your¿latest¿transcripts with your online application. Please note:
- All places are subject to availability, some courses may be closed by the later dates, so apply early in the cycle.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee an offer.
- If you are a current University of Manchester undergraduate student, you may be eligible to apply via the 'Fast-Track' scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- International applicants who will require a visa to study in the UK, can find visa information online.
How your application is considered
All applicants must submit:
- an online application form;
- supporting statement;
- transcripts of degree;
- two references.
Applications will not be considered if documents are missing.