BSc Medical Physiology with Entrepreneurship / Overview
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 4 Years Full Time
- Typical A-level offer
A*AA-ABB (including specific subjects).
- Typical contextual A-level offer
AAB-ABC (including specific subjects).Find out more about contextual admissions.
- Refugee/care-experienced offer
Applicants who have been in local authority care for more than three months or have refugee status may be eligible for an offer two grades below the standard requirements.Find out more about contextual admissions.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36-33 points overall with 6, 6, 6 to 6, 5, 5 at Higher Level including two science subjects, normally Biology and Chemistry.
- Number of places/applicants
- 650/6000 (overall data for bioscience undergraduate courses at Manchester).
- How to apply
- This course is now closed to Home applications for 2022 entry unless you meet contextual admissions criteria.
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Improve your employability by combining business, enterprise and entrepreneurial skills with your degree.
- Use your entrepreneurship skills in the world of work on a year-long placement.
- Study at a university ranked 7th in the UK for Anatomy and Physiology (QS World Rankings 2021).
- Explore an area that advances our understanding of normal function in living systems and the dysfunction that occurs in disease - which is of key importance to the health sciences.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days.
We also operate campus tours where a student ambassador will tell you all about life at the University. You may also meet with admissions staff, subject to staff availability. These tours run on most days and are open to anybody thinking of applying for any of our courses in biosciences.
To book, please contact the Admissions Office on tel +44 (0)161 275 5032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition fees for home students commencing their studies in September 2022 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £26,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.