BSc Public Health (on campus) / Overview
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 3 years FT, 6 years PT
- Typical A-level offer
BBB (including specific subjects).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
We require 33 points overall with grades 5,5,5 in higher level subjects (one of which must include Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics [Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretation], Physics, Geography, Geology, Computer Science or Psychology).
We will consider a number of other comparable qualifications, studied in the UK and internationally. If you have any queries about your particular qualification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to apply
- Develop the skills you need to explore a career in public health with global opportunities.
- Make a difference by learning how to improve health and wellbeing.
- Discover how to protect against health threats and reduce ill health.
- Learn about health inequalities and how to reduce these.
- Discover how to improve the physical, mental and social wellbeing of different age ranges and ethnic groups.
- Explore methods to ensure health services are effective, efficient and accessible.
- Access additional activities through our Public Health Professional Development programme, including the WHO Geneva Winter School, epidemiology summer school, CPD courses and seminars.
Policy on additional costs
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Contact name
- Admissions team
- 0161 543 4697 (10AM-4PM UK)
- School/Faculty overview
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.