Study abroad programmes

Study abroad and exchange programmes allow international undergraduate students to spend time in Manchester, and Manchester students to experience life at an overseas university.

International students who want to spend a semester/year at Manchester

If you are an international student looking to study at The University of Manchester as part of your degree at another university, there are two ways in which you can join us:

To find out more about studying for a full degree at Manchester, please visit our undergraduatemaster’s and postgraduate research pages.

Students applying to Manchester who want to spend time at an overseas university

If you want to study at Manchester, but would also like the opportunity to study at an overseas university, there are many courses that will give you the option to do this as part of your degree. 

If you are a current student, please visit our GoAbroad website.