Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Menu Share this content
Menu Search the University of Manchester siteSearch
Search type

Alternatively, use our A–Z index

Immigration support

International students at The University of Manchester can get immigration support from our designated immigration advisers, the Student Immigration Team (based in our Student Services Centre).

The team can also signpost you to other University services, who can help with problems relating to finance, accommodation, council tax, childcare and academic issues.

Contact the Student Immigration Team:
Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 5000